Post Name: Bihar BCECE Board Senior Resident / Tutor Online Form
About Post: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Are Invited to Online Application Form For Senior Resident / Tutor Post Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Please Read Carefully Given Below The Full Notification Link About BCECE Board.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE Board)
Senior Resident / Tutor Recruitment 2022
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start : 19-08-2022|
Last Date Apply Online : 01-09-2022
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 01-09-2022
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card : Available Soon
|Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.2250/-|
SC / ST / PwD : Rs.2250/-
Pay Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Eligibility | Age Limit
- For Post Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
- Max Age (Male) : 37 Years.
- Max Age (Female) : 40 Years.
- As on 01.08.2021
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 1511
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|Medicine||94||Nose, Ear & Throat Department||60|
|Skin & Rheumatic Diseases||68||TB & Chest||74|
|Cardiothoracic Surgery Super Specialist||02||Neuro Surgery Super Specialty||34|
|Infant Surgery Super Specialty||03||Cardiology Super Specialty||35|
|Gastroenterology Super Specialty||02||Endocrinology Super Specialty||02|
|Nephrology Super Specialty||36||Neurology Super Specialty||35|
|Plastic Surgery Super Specialty||32||Neonatology Super Specialty||02|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
- The Online submission of application will commence from 30.07.2022 to 14.08.2022.
- The email address and mobile number specified in the application should be valid / functional
for at least from the date of the submission of application.
- The candidate who is selected as Apprentice must possess an Aadhar linked Bank Account on
his/her own name (preferably a nationalized bank with internet banking / electronic facilities)
to receive stipend from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
- The candidate should mandatorily possess PAN Card at the time of reporting if selected for
engagement as Apprentice.
- In case of selection for Apprenticeship in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, the
candidates shall be required to bring the following original certificates along with attested
photocopies as documentary proof at the time of reporting (as applicable):
(a) Latest Passport Size Photos For BCECE Board Form.
(b) Proof of Age. (SSC certificate/Birth Certificate/School leaving certificate)
(c) Educational Qualifications (All the Passing Mark sheets & Certificates of all semesters
(d) Certificate from University / Institution regarding equivalent percentage of marks in
(e) Medical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Officer / Practitioner of
Government. Municipal Hospital giving complete name, address and registration
number of the medical authority (format of medical certificate for Apprentice 2022-23
is given as Annexure A)
- Applicants having B. Sc with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology will only be considered
for AOCP trade under RDSDE.
- In case of candidates not having Biology in their Graduation degree but having only Zoology or
only Botany, may apply as Graduate Apprentice in area training mentioned in Table A (Accounts
Executive, Secretarial Assistant and Recruitment Executive (HR).
1. Please refer the detailed advertisement before filling the form.
2. Keep all the supporting documents ready while filling the form.
3. Form has to be filled and submitted in one go only.
4. After successfull submission of application, registration slip will be generated with unique application number which may be used for any further communications.
5. Applicant is not required to send any document at this stage.
6. You are requested to refer your email after submission of form.
If You are Satisfied By SARKARIJOBSPORTAL.COM (Website)
Please Like & Share to More People