Post Name: DRDO PXE Recruitment 2022 Apply 73 Apprentice Vacancies.
About Post: DRDO PXE Apprentice 2022 Notification Out: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur, Balasore-756025 (Odisha) invites applications from Engineering Graduate, Diploma and ITI holders for the recruitment of Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship under Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961, 1973, 2014. The last date for submission of applications is 2nd September 2022.
DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2022 (Advt No. PXE/HRD/AT/01/2022-23)
|Name of the Post||Name of the Post|
|Graduate Apprentice (B.E. / B.Tech)||09|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||42|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI)||22|
DRDO Salary / Pay Scale:
- Graduate Apprentice: ₹ 9000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice: ₹ 8000/- per month
- Trade Apprentice: ₹ 7700 / ₹ 7000/- per month
DRDO PXE Recruitment Age Limit: As per Apprentice Act.
DRDO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/ B.Tech engineering graduate in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Mechanical engineering discipline.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice: ITI in Electronics / Electrician / Fitter / machinist / Carpenter / Welder / Diesel Mechanic.
- 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 pass out candidates are eligible to apply.
DRDO PXE Recruitment Selection Process:
- The DRDO PXE Selection Board will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates based on the percentage of marks secured in essential qualification.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview which will be conducted through Video conferencing (virtual mode) only.
- After Interview, only selected candidates will be offered appointment letter through e-mail.
How to Apply DRDO PXE Recruitment?
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
- Candidates for Trade Apprentice (ITI) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in).
- For any queries email to email@example.com.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 02/09/2022.
|Notification and Application Form|
|Latest Apprentice Jobs in Govt Sector|
|Latest Engineering Jobs in Govt Sector|
|Latest Diploma Jobs in Govt Sector|
|Latest ITI Jobs in Govt Sector|
What is DRDO PXE?
PXE stands for Proof & Experimental Establishment. The PXE, Chandipur a premier Establishment under Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence is engaged in dynamic test and evaluation of armament systems.
How many vacancies in PXE Apprentice?
- Graduate Apprentice (B.E. / B.Tech) – 09
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) – 42
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) – 22
Terms & Conditions for selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
- Candidates for Trade Apprentice (ITI) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal ( www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in).
- Non-registered candidates will be rejected.
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passed their respective courses in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022) are only eligible for apply. Candidates with post-graduation degrees need not to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the essential qualifications in regular mode are only eligible to apply.
- Graduate/Diploma/ITI degree holders who have training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the essential qualification will NOT be eligible for consideration.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy layer need to produce their caste certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The offer of Apprenticeship Training does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- PXE reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with the intention of influencing the process of selection of Apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of his/her candidature.
- PXE reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Apprentices will not be provided any quarter or hostel accommodation/transport by this Establishment during the training period.
- No TA/DA will be provided for joining or attending the Interview.
- All correspondence need to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org through e-mail only .
If You are Satisfied By SARKARIJOBSPORTAL.COM (Website)
Please Like & Share to More People