Post Name: Eastern Railway ER Apprentice 2022 Online Form
About Post: Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Region ER Various Division Are Invited Online Application Form For Trade Apprentice in Various Trade Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Eastern Railway ER, RRC
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start: 30-09-2022
Last Date Apply Online: 29-10-2022
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 29-10-2022
Merit List: Available Soon
|Gen / OBC : Rs.100/-
SC / ST / PwD : Rs.0/-
All Female: Rs.0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as on the cutoff date for receiving the application). The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate issued from a government-recognized Board / Authority or the birth certificate issued from a government-recognized authority shall only be reckoned for the purpose. No other documents like horoscope, affidavits, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, service records, and like will be accepted.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC-NCL candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates.
- Candidates availing the benefits of the relaxed criteria would be required to produce the relevant documents at the time of document verification for verifying their eligibility for the above–mentioned criteria. Falling to do so will lead to the rejection of candidature under relaxed standards.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by additional 10 years for Ex-SM (ex-serviceman) up to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on the Civil side after availing of the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
- The candidates, who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce a Discharge Certificate and Pension Papers. Similarly, the children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel must produce Discharge Certificates and Pension Papers OR Serving Certificates of his/her parents respectively (as the case may be) at the time of document verification.
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid act and rules.
- In accordance with Railway Board letter No. E(MPP)/2009/6/14, candidates have to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in a prescribed format as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and para 4 of Apprenticeship rules, 1992 (as amended from time to time).
- The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital. The format of such certificate will be as uploaded on the website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway – www.rrcer.com – Kolkata.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 3115
in Various Division
|Passed 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks.
AND ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
Age : 15- 24 Year
Age As on 29.10.2022
Extra Age As per Rules
Division Wise Vacancy Details
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
If You Are Satisfied With SARKARIJOBSPORTAL.COM (Website) Please Like & Share More People Thank You