Post Name: India Post Office Recruitment 2022, MTC, Mailguard Vacancy, Apply Online Now.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022, MTS, Maliguard
Indian Post (Ministry Of Communication)
About Post: India Post Office Recruitment Department Of India Post Bhartiya Dak Vibhag has released the MTS, Postman, Mail Guard 2022 notification for the recruitment of 98083 Post (Indian Post 98000 Bharti 2022). All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on its Official Website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ Candidates can apply online mode starting on August 2022. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. Indian Post 98000 Bharti 2022
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start: August 2022|
Last Date Apply Online: Notified Soon
Last Date Pay Fee: Available Soon
Merit List: Available Soon
DV Date: Notified Soon
|General / OBC : Soon/-|
SC / ST: Soon/-
Pay Exam Fee Online Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking Mode. OR Pay
Exam Fee Offline Mode
India Post Office Recruitment Eligibility | Age Limit
- 10th (High School) / 12th (Intermediate) Passed from Any Recognized Board.
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Skills
- Read Notification for More Details
- Min Age: 18 Years.
- Max Age: 37 Years.
India Post Office Recruitment Vacancy Details Total Post: 98083
|Circle Name||Postman||Mail Guard||MTS|
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||NA||401|
Disclaimer: 1. Department of Posts does not make any phone calls/SMS to the candidates for depositing any money. The selected candidate is getting system-generated SMS only for his selection. The correspondence, if any, is made with candidates through respective Recruiting authorities only. Candidates are advised not to disclose their registration numbers and mobile numbers and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
2. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Department of Posts would like to inform all the applicants of GDS Recruitment Cycle IV conducted through the indiapostgdsonline.gov.in website that the list of selected candidates has been prepared on the basis of merit in Class X examination in respect of all the eligible candidates who applied for a particular post and on the basis of marks and other details related to eligibility criteria etc. entered by the applicant at the time of applying on this website. The list of selected candidates has been generated by the system without any manual intervention.
- The percentage of marks in 10th Class of the selected candidates would be verified at the document verification stage by the postal authority indicated against the name of the selected candidate. In case of any discrepancy found in respect of fulfilling of eligibility criteria as well as percentage of marks in Class X, the candidature of the selected applicant would be cancelled in accordance with the criteria elaborated in paras 21(iii), and 21(iv) of DOP notification available on the website (https://indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in/Notifications/Model_Notification.pdf).
- In respect of rest of the selected candidates appearing in Select List of various Circles it is requested that they may go ahead with their document verification as per the aforementioned notification.
If You are Satisfied By SARKARIJOBSPORTAL.COM (Website)
Please Like & Share to More People