Post Name: JEE Advance Delhi IIT Admit Card 2022 | IIT JEE Admission 2022
About Post: IIT JEE Advance Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay Is Inviting Online Application Form For Admission Of JEE Advance in Various IIT & NIIT Collages Across India. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
JEE Advance Admission Online Form 2022
Joint Entrance Examination
Exam Conduct By IIT Bombay
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start : 08-08-2022|
Last Date Apply Online : 11-08-2022
Last Date Fee payment : 12-08-2022
Exam Date Online : 28 August 2022
Admit Card : Available Soon
|Gen / OBC : Rs. 2800/-|
SC / ST / PH : Rs. 1400/-
All Female : Rs.1400/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card,
Credit Card Net Banking Mode
|Eligible Candidates Must be Born After: 01.10.1997 for Gen / OBC|
Candidate Must be Born After: 01.10.1992 for SC / ST / PH Candidates
Age Relaxation As per JEE Advance Rules
|Passed JEE Main 2022 Test with Secured Qualified Marks.|
For More Details See Full Notification.
Other Institutes admitting using JEE (Advanced) rank
Some centrally funded institutes (listed below) have used JEE (Advanced) ranks in the past. These include: o Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru o Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) located in Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, and Tirupati.
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram o Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli.
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam Candidates should contact these institutes directly for additional information regarding admission.
Online Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022
Eligibility: All Indian nationals must simultaneously satisfy each and every one of the five eligibility criteria [see Clause 11. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN NATIONALS FOR APPEARING FOR JEE (ADVANCED) 2022]. Registration will be canceled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does not meet any of these five eligibility criteria.
Registration Portal: Candidates MUST register for appearing for JEE (Advanced) 2022. Registration is to be done only through the online registration portal where detailed instructions for registration will be provided.
Documents Required for Registration
Given below is a list of documents/certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022. The formats of the certificates, which are indicated in the brackets, are given in Annexure II: CERTIFICATE FORMATS.
1. Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
2. Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate [for those who appeared first time for this examination in 2021 or whose Board declared the Class XII (or equivalent examination) result after October 15, 2020]. If the mark sheet/pass certificate of Class-XII (or equivalent examination) for 2022 is available then it must be uploaded.
3. Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate [for those who appeared the first time for this examination in 2020 and are eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2022] based on the relaxation of Criteria 4 in Clause 11.
4. If the candidate’s name is not the same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
Signature: ________ Designation ________ (With the seal of the Office) The term “ordinarily reside(s)**” used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20 of the Representation of the People Act, 1950. Officers competent to issue Caste/Tribe certificates:
1. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / Ist Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
2. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
3. Revenue Officers not below the rank of Tehsildar.
4. Sub-divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/ or his family normally reside(s).
5. Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer (Lakshadweep Island).
6. Certificate issued by any other authority will be rejected.