SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus-The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences released the SGPGI Nursing Officer syllabus and exam pattern 2023. The candidates should check the SGPGI Nursing Officer exam pattern to prepare for the exam. Keep a tab on this page to know more about the marking scheme and the weightage assigned to each subject.
- The SGPGI Nursing Officer exam pattern is going to have 100 questions from the questions Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, General English, and concerned subjects.
- Candidates can download the SGPGI Nursing Officer syllabus PDF to prepare well for the examination and know the subject-wise relevant topics.
- Those willing to get selection for the SGPGI Nursing Officer job profile to have to clear both the rounds of the selection process, i.e. written exam and document verification round.
Candidates can check out the SGPGI Nursing Officer syllabus and exam pattern 2023 here on this page. Also, know about the marking scheme, duration, best books, and preparation strategy to clear the examination of the SGPGI Nursing Officer.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates are advised to go through the detailed exam pattern of the SGPGI Nursing Officer to know the selection process. The details of the same are given below:
- The examination shall be held in online mode and the questions are going to be based on the MCQ pattern.
- There are going to be two sections in the exam, concerned subjects and general aptitude in the ratio of 3:2.
- The candidate will be awarded one mark for the correct answer and a deduction of 0.33 marks for those who mark the wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for all vacancies shall be 50% for General, EWS, OBC, and 45% for SC & ST.
Total Duration: 2 hours
|Subject||Maximum Question||Maximum Marks|
|Subject(s) related to the post||60||60|