About the Job:-SSC Selection Post Phase 11. 5369 Post, Eligibility, Salary, and Notification Pdf–
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online application forms for the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 for various posts. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read the Full Notification.
Post Date: 09-03-2023
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on SSC Selection Post! The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC Selection Post examination annually to recruit candidates for various Group B and Group C posts in different departments and ministries of the government of India. In this guide, we will take you through all the essential details about the SSC Selection Post exam, including eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, and salary.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11-Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Staff selection commission|
|Post Name||Phase 11 2023 Selection post|
|Job Location||All India|
Important dates for SSC Selection Post Phase 11
|Important Dates||Application Fees|
|Application Start: 06-03-2023|
Last Date Apply Online: 27-03-2023
Last Date Pay Fee: 27-04-2023
Correction Date: 03-05 April 2023
Admit card: Available soon
Tire I Exam Date: June / July 2023
|Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-|
SC / ST: Rs. 0/-
All Female: Rs.0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through
a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
or SBI E Challan Mode Only.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Selection Post Phase 11
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Age Limit
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: post-wise
- Age calculation date: 01.01.2023
- Additional age relaxation as per government rules.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Educational qualification
|Matric Level||Passed 10th (High School) Exam|
|Intermediate Level||Passed 12th (Intermediate) Exam|
|Graduate Level||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 vacancy details
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment process
The SSC Selection Post 2023 Recruitment process will consist of three separate Computer-Based Tests (CBT) with objective-type multiple-choice questions. The questions in each CBT will be based on the education qualification required for the post. The final merit list and selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Computer-Based Examination. Additionally, there may be Skill Tests like Typing, Data Entry, Computer Proficiency tests, etc. that will be of a qualifying nature, if required for the posts.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam Pattern
- The test will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with 2 marks for each correct answer.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes (1 hour) for regular candidates, and 80 minutes for candidates using scribes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The level of questions in the examination will be as per the educational qualification required for the post.
- The examination will be divided into 4 parts, with details mentioned below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus
The syllabus for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 includes 4 subjects namely General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English, and General Intelligence & Reasoning. A detailed syllabus for each subject is provided below.
|General Awareness||Current Affairs, Indian History, Geography, Economy, Indian Polity, etc.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Profit and Loss, Percentage, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Number System, etc.|
|English||Venn Diagram, Syllogism, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, etc.|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Reading Comprehension, Error Detection, Synonyms-Antonyms, Para Jumbles, Cloze Test, etc.|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Answer Key
SSC will release a tentative answer key followed by a final answer key. Candidates can raise objections for the provisional answer key with a fee of Rs. 100/- per objection. The answer key will help candidates assess their performance before the result is announced.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Result
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Results will be declared on the official website after a month of the written exam. Only the candidates whose names appear in the merit list will proceed to the next stage of the selection process. The result will not be communicated individually to the candidates.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Salary
The salary for different posts under SSC Selection Post varies depending on the region and comes with various increments and perks, ranging from Level 1 to 7. The basic salary for Selection Posts falls within the range of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/-, and the grade pay ranges from Rs. 1900/- to Rs. 4800/-. However, the post-wise salary differs within this range.
How to apply
- Go to the official website of Staff Service Selection at ssc.nic.in
- If you are a new user, click on “NEW User” and create an account. If you already have an account, log in with your existing credentials.
- After logging in, fill in your basic details such as Name, Parents’ Name, Email ID, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Address, etc., and click on next.
- Upload your basic documents such as your Aadhar card, Photo, and Signature.
- Fill out the application form by entering your qualification details. Based on your qualifications, a list of available posts will be displayed. Select the posts you want to apply for.
- After filling in all personal details, proceed to the payment options and pay the application fee as mentioned on the form.
- Click on the Submit button before the closing date.
- Download the submitted application form for future reference and note down your registration number and password.
|Application form||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Download Syllabus||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
How many vacancies are there in the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification?
The total no of vacancies is 5369
what is the last date of application for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification?
The last date of application is 27-03-2023
What is the starting date of SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification?
the starting date of SSC Selection Post Phase 11 is 6 march 2023
what is the age limit for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification
The minimum age required for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 is 18 years. The maximum age limit varies according to the post.
Other Important Job Notifications
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 | सीडीएसी भर्ती 2023
- BSF Tradesmen Result 2023 | बीएसएफ ट्रेड्समैन रिजल्ट 2023
- IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2023 Out | आईबीपीएस क्लर्क मेन्स रिजल्ट 2023
- Airforce Agniveer Bharti 2023| एयरफोर्स अग्निवीर भारती 2023
- Bihar Board 10th Result | बिहार बोर्ड 10वीं का रिजल्ट यहा से चेक करें
- NEST Exam 2023 | यहा से देखे परीक्षा तिथि ,योग्यता और रिजल्ट
- SAIL Recruitment 2023 | स्टील अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड मे बम्पर भर्ती
- SSC GD Exam Date Out, Paper 1 Result | SSC GD की परीक्षा तिथि घोषित, पेपर 1 का परिणाम चेक करे
- IB Answer Key 2023 | आईबी उत्तर कुंजी 2023 सिक्योरिटी असिस्टेंट और MTS के लिए उत्तर कुंजी जारी