Post Name: SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Online Form 2022
About Post: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are Invited Online Application Form For Post Of 10+2 Recruitment SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2022
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start: 20-08-2022|
Last Date Apply Online: 05-09-2022 Till 05:00 PM
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 05-09-2022
Admit Card: Available Soon
CBT Exam Date: November 2022
|Gen / OBC : Rs. 100/-|
SC / ST / PwD : Rs. 0/-
Female: Rs. 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
|Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam.|
Stenographer Grade D Transcription
English: 50 Minutes | Hindi: 65 Minutes
Stenographer Grade C Transcription
English: 40 Minutes | Hindi: 55 Minutes
|Min Age: 18 Years|
Max Age: 27 Year (Grade D)
Max Age : 30 Year (Grade C)
Age As on 01.01.2022
Extra Age As Per Rules
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Reservation and suitability of posts for Persons with Disabilities:
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Ex-Serviceman (ESM) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD), etc would be as determined and communicated by the Indenting Ministries/Departments/Offices/Cadres, as per extant Government Orders.
- The Commission makes the selection of candidates in pursuance of the vacancies reported by the concerned User Departments for various posts. The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies in any User Department. Implementation of reservation policy, maintaining reservation roster and earmarking of vacancies for different categories come under the domain of the User Departments.
- Vacancies for ESM are reserved for only Group “C” posts as per extant Government Orders/Instructions.
- Except for the Border Roads Organization (BRO), the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ & „D‟ have been identified as suitable for the following disabilities, which is as per Notification No. 3816/2020-DDIII dated 04.01.2021 issued by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), M/o Social Justice and Empowerment:
- Requirement of Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Tests, and Medical Standards for the posts of Stenographer Grade „D‟ in BRO is available at Annexure-XV. Candidates may ensure that they fulfill all the required standards before opting for the post of Stenographer in BRO. Posts once allocated as per meritcum-preference given by the candidates will not be changed subsequently due to failure of the candidates to qualify in these Standards.
- Only male candidates are eligible for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟ in the Border Roads Organization (BRO).
How To Apply
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of the Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5cm (height). The photograph should be without cap and spectacles.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/not acceptable is given at Annexure-XVI.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 05.09.2022 (2300 hours).
If You are Satisfied By SARKARIJOBSPORTAL.COM (Website)
Please Like & Share to More People