Post Name: UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2022 | UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022
About Post: NHM (National Health Mission) Uttar Pradesh Are Invited Online Application Form For Community Health Officer (CHO) Post on (Contract Basis). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form. Please Read Full Notification. UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022
UP NHM CHO Vacancy
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start : 20-07-2022|
Last Date Apply Online : 09-08-2022
Admit Card : 25-08-2022
Exam Date : 04-07 September 2022
|Gen / OBC : Rs. 0/-|
SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
All Female : Rs. 0/-
No Fee For Any.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 5505
|Bachelor Degree B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated |
curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for
Nurses (CCHN) and Registration Indian / State Nursing Council.
More Details Read the Notification.
Max Age : 35 Years.
Age As on 20.07.2022
Extra Age As Per Rules.
Note:- 1. Relevant required documents should be of on or before the last date of online submission of the Application.
2. Candidate belongs to OBC (NCL) and EWS category and claim benefit of the same, must upload the required OBC-NCL Certificate and EWS Certificate respectively on the prescribed format duly approved from competent authority, not older than 01.04.2022 and/or must obtained on or before the last date of online submission of application (01.04.2022 to last date of online submission of application) and only same shall be produced by candidate at the time of Document Verification Process (DVP). Document obtained after last date of online submission of application shall not be entertained.
3. OBC Candidate of creamy layer is not entitled for reservation under OBC category.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS OF UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022
- Candidates of Uttar Pradesh State, who are claiming reservation in their respective category (OBC, SC, ST, PWD and EWS), must submit the caste/requisite certificates in the prescribed format issued by competent authority and the time of document verification. Candidates having domicile of another state will be treated under the Un-reserved category.
- The appointment after successful completion of CCHN training will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance and subject to the approval from Government of India. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
- If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his /her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the NHM, UP in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- Incomplete details in application or application submitted without photograph along with signature/supporting documents shall be rejected.
- Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with *(asterisk) sign] in the application form.
- The applicants must ensure that all the details are correctly filled and successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Applicant Status on Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; Half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall deem to be rejected.
- Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted. However, after the publication of screening outcome, if there would be any query regarding the screening outcome and their status.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form, his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled. No communication shall be sent in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be paid to eligible candidates for appearing examination.
- Result will be prepared based on the merit in the computer-based test.
- District allocation will be based on merit and preference of the posting shall be filled by the candidate.
- NHM, UP reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. Vacancies may vary in number and category at any stage during the recruitment process.
- Waitlist shall be generated in the ratio of 1:3 amongst the eligible candidate (who have achieved the cut-off marks in the respective category).
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If You are Satisfied By SARKARIJOBSPORTAL.COM (Website)
Please Like & Share to More People